Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) is a public women’s university in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Although the university changed into granted college popularity through the Government of Pakistan in 2002, the phrase college is retained in its title due to the extensive recognition of the call Government College in the U. S.
Lahore College for Women University, with a full time enrollment of about 15,000 college students and a coaching college of greater than 500 members, is one of the maximum prestigious establishments of Pakistan. It admits college students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Master’s and Ph.D. Tiers. Read more…
Among its alumni are an extra ordinary number of instructors, physicians and experts in all fields of existence. At F.A. /F.Sc. Level the Intermediate College of LCWU is affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore for the cause of examinations. This Intermediate College has proved to be a completely fruitful nursery in providing girls force for professional education inside the province.
Since the establishment of LCWU as a university, the group has striven for development in Higher Education. MoU with diverse country wide industries and linkages with Foreign Universities have been hooked up in the subject of Pharmacy, Electronics, Environmental Science, Fine Arts, Economics, Mass Communication and Gender & Development Studies. Read more…
- The college is having all of the international elegance facilities for the betterment of the students
- The university offers human values with the excellent nice of higher schooling
- The university gives the world class facilities for the betterment of the students, with all the pleasant
The Faculty of Natural Sciences gives fine packages main to degrees in Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics and Zoology. The faculty and group of workers in our Faculty are dedicated to excellence in education, research and provider and attempt to offer unique and customized interest to each of our college students. Read more…
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences contains 18 disciplines including Applied Psychology, Economics, History, Home Economics, International Relations, Mass Communication, Pakistan Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Social Work, Statistics, and Research Graphic Design, Interior Design, Textile Design, Visual Arts, Gender & Development Studies, and Sociology are all part of the Center for Arts & Design.
The departments of Punjabi, Arabic, Persian and Urdu have additionally installed themselves as a hub for studies and feature to this point produced severa Ph.D. S of their respective disciplines. Read more…
The Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences is striving to equip potential students with an extensive spectrum of expertise and abilities, with unique emphasis on analytical factors of Economics, Management Sciences, Public Administration and Commerce.
Faculty of E&T at Lahore College for Women University Lahore is the largest one in providing high pleasant STEM (science, generation, engineering and arithmetic) education and studies opportunities exclusively to girls.
Education making plans & development, Elementary and teaching education, Physical training, and stem schooling. Read more…
Pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacy practice
The Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) has introduced scholarships for its students belonging to far off and unprivileged areas. The scholarship committee chaired through Vice Chancellor Dr Sabiha Mansoor decided that the scholars from Interior Sindh, Punjab, FATA, Northern Areas and KP would be the beneficiaries of 20 scholarships
Education past intermediate is one of the approaches to triumph over poverty. However, get entry to better schooling is itself distributed very erratically. For example, most effective 0. 4% of the students from the lowest income quintile (from the applicable age cohort) are enrolled in higher training institutions that are far underneath the country wide common of 10%. Ehsas scholarships purpose to remove this source of unequal get right of entry to. Read more…
- These scholarships are available for study at Undergraduate & Graduate stage.
- The eligibility of a candidate is decided & assessed with the aid of the Institutional Scholarship Award (ISAC) retaining in view the monetary background of the own family of the applicant.
- Every scholar will also be paid Rs 6000/- stipend according to month for the complete software in addition to the real lessons fee.
- Scholarship form is to be had on www.Lcwu.Edu.Pk
- Passed or regarded in F.Sc. Examination with Mathematics and Physics.
- Obtained 60% or above marks in Matriculation (Science Group) exam.
- Attended F.Sc. Lessons as a regular student from a School/College registered with National ICT R&D Fund.
- Applicant must also full merit requirements set forth with the aid of National ICT R&D Fund on their website. Www.Ictrdf.Org.Pk Read more…
• Students whose father/earnings parent’s are equal to or less than those of LCWU Scholarship applicants must earn at least Rs. 20,000.
• Student having less than 70 % marks (if annual System) isn’t eligible to use…
• Scholarship form is also to be had on www.Lcwu.Edu.Pk
• It’s need-based scholarship program for brilliant and deserving students of Intermediate.
• Only students whose monthly family income is equal to or less than Rs. 12,000/- can apply.
• Student can apply through LCWU Student Financial Aid Office.
• Students having Punjab domicile can apply.
• Students must have secured at least 60% marks in Examination held in (Annual) from Punjab.
• Students can apply through LCWU Student Financial Aid Office. Read more….