Number 1 in the List of Top Universities is Quaid-e- Azam University (which is also called QAU) is a public research university, based in 1967. Therefore, it changed into named the University of Islamabad. So, Located on the lovely side of Margalla Hills.
Also, QAU has hyperlinks with countrywide and global universities in Europe, America, and Asia. Read more…
• Physical sciences
• Biological sciences
• Arts & Humanities
• Literature & Linguistics
• Business & Management
• Computer sciences
• Health & Pharmacy
So, Quaid-e-Azam University is consider one of the low-priced Educational Institute of Pakistan. Also, with a Fee Range from PKR 150000 to PKR 450000 for a four years Bachelor’s diploma. Read more…
• So, The applicants can observe through Online Application System from the QAU website (www.Qau.Edu.Pk), together with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd.
Also, OR Askari Bank Ltd. (Online Admission Facility may be available up to fifteen-09-2021 because of unique circumstances of COVID-19).
• The applicants are counselled to deposit Rs.2115/- in any department of Habib Bank Ltd. So, OR Rs.2100/- in any department of Askari Bank Ltd.
Moreover, In favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
• Also, The Bank Challan need to be attached with the online Admission Data Summary Sheet together with different scanned needful files.
Such as, in any other case the application will not be entertained.
So, The candidates are required to scan & attached the following considered necessary/required documents with Online Application for verification of statistics and determination of advantage:
Students can follow online through registration and filling the software form.
Such as, Tests and interview agenda is typically forwarded to the shortlisted applicants. Read more…
Also, A person exceeded HSSC examination from a Pakistani Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education or an equivalent from another diagnosed Board.
Therefore, with at the least (50% marks or its equal grade except (Pharm-D where 60% marks or its equivalent grade), will be eligible for provisional admission to the BS/BHLLB/Pharm-D Programmes of study issue to the conditions that: –
a. Such as, After choice the pupil will deposit the rate/dues on-line within the University Account in the stipulated period/time.
B. After choice and on-line depositing price/dues inside the University Account, the scholar may be required to bypass the HSSC Examination (as and entire) with as a minimum 50% marks except (Pharm-D where 60% marks or its equal grade.
C. So, After choice and on-line depositing price/dues within the University Account, if the student declared as FAILED within the HSSC Examination via the concerned Board.
D. After choice and on-line depositing charge/dues in the University Account, the student may be required to post his/her HSSC surpassed end result card inside stipulated duration inside the involved Department/ Institute/ School/Centre/Admission Section.
E. Also, The result expecting candidate will must submit an Undertaking as prescribed
QAU introduced admission in a number of disciplines consisting of all BS, LLB, Pharm-D, and more. Also, You can are searching for admission in BS, and also in MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. The contemporary admission dates are the subsequent. Read more…
- So, QAU admission 2022 Last date is 15 September
- Department is supplying Pharm-D application of five years
- F.SC (pre-clinical) diploma or equal from any tested organization.
- So, Department of social sciences has introduced admission in BS economics, BS business management with 4 years application and LLB five years.
- Also, Interesting applicants who have passed their FA / FSC or equal degree with at the very least 50% marks are eligible to apply. Read more…
- So, If you’ve got achieved your FSC Pre-Engineering, ICS, or equivalent degree with at least second division from any diagnosed institute by HEC then you are eligible to put up your admission forms on your desired software.
- The age should not be exceed to 22 years
- Both Pakistani and Overseas students can apply for Master’s applications at QAU. Students are being given admission on a normal basis as well as a quota. So, Eligible foreign college students’ admissions are regularly occurring on legitimate visas and NOC from HEC.
- Also, A Bachelor’s diploma holder equals from every other diagnosed college, with as a minimum a 2nd division or its equivalent grade is eligible for admission at QAU Master Programme. Read more…
- Also, Should have an MA/MSc diploma or its equivalent in relevant area.
- Should have first department in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years
- Should no longer have obtained third department in any of the BA/BSc or MA or MSc applications.
- So, If a scholar has a 3rd department in FA/F.Sc, the candidate should have the first division in each BA/BSc and MA/MSc.
- Also, or as minimum 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all different 4-5 years tiers.
- He must have exceeded NTS GAT-General/ GRE-General with at least of fifty% accumulative score in each noted preceding take a look at. Read more…
1. Well Equipped Classrooms
2. Concession in Tuition price
3. Various educational Blocks
4. State of the artwork Laboratories
6. Hotels (male and woman one by one)
8. Sport fields
Also, In collaboration office with HEC, a separate office of the Students’ Financial Assistance (OSFA) is located in Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, to provide monetary assistance/support/scholarships to meritorious, needy, and deserving college students.
So, Mr. Zulfiqar Ali, Manager (Financial Assistance) appointed as focal man or woman to deals all the monetary matters of the needy and deserving and meritorious students.
Also, Who are analysing at QAU so that you can reap BS (undergraduate) M.Sc., M.Phil and Ph.D Degree but their financial assets are constrained.
So, The essential cause of the economic resource software is to make training possible for college students. Such as, Who may in any other case be disadvantaged of this higher schooling opportunity because of insufficient price range and /or previous constrained instructional opportunities. Read more…
• USAID funded benefit & want based scholarships
• Pakistan bait-ul-mal scholarships
• Baluchistan/Fata scholarships
• Karwan-e-ilm foundation
• Sindh endowment fund
• Prime Minister’s national ICT scholarship program
• Such as, Prime Minister fee reimbursement scheme for less developed areas
Also, The above given scholarships could be offer according to the prescribe rules of the University or as consistent with Donor’s agreement with the University.
Such as, Continuation of all scholarships is situation to the nice educational performance.
1 Copy of applicant CNIC /B. Form
2 Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
3 Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
4 Also, The venture of Income Certificate on stamp paper of Rs. 50/- or greater (in case in case your father is a labourer on daily wages/shopkeeper/non-public task)
5 So, Copies of the remaining six utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
6 Copy of hire agreement in case you have a rented residence
7 Copies of closing fee receipts of applicant and siblings
8 Such as, Copies of clinical bills/expenditure related files
9 01 passport-size picture of the applicant
10 01 photograph of the residence from the front side. Read more…