Illustrator MasterClass learn Adobe Illustrator in-depth with this course designed for all skill levels.
Making vector illustrations
Creating vector graphics from photographs
Traced hand sketches are converted to vectors and colored
Getting graphics ready for print and the web
Working creatively with type
Learning advanced Illustrator techniques and tools
Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and industry best practices.
Utilize the exercise files to put all you have learned into practice.
Quizzes are provided at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge.
Learn Illustrator the way a pro would use it from the beginning.
Any version of Adobe Illustrator, particularly those that are earlier than Illustrator CS6. Illustrator CC is ideal (Creative Cloud).
There’s no need for prior knowledge.
There are exercise files and study guides provided.
Who will benefit from it:
The best choice for anyone wishing to launch or advance their career in the creative industry.
Complete beginners will be able to learn the software’s most complex functions from the very beginning.
The course can help self-taught people and seasoned professionals alike refine their methods, develop their skills, and learn the right way to do things!
Current and more experienced Illustrator users may also stumble onto workflows and hidden gems or catch up with all the new capabilities introduced in 2022.
Creating vector images for use on screens and in print
Using Illustrator’s time-saving tools and working quickly
Creating brand identities and logos for clients
Developing infographics, icons, and vector illustrations
Tracing scanned artwork and creating scalable vector images from it
Developing repeatable patterns for packaging, clothing, and office supplies.
Everyone who wishes to enter the creative sector and develop a strong foundation in Illustrator should take this course.
Although there are many self-taught users who are missing out on numerous techniques and features, it can be helpful for seasoned Illustrator users as well, even if it is a beginning to the intermediate-level learning experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 342
- Assessments Yes
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, particularly those that are earlier than Illustrator CS6. Illustrator CC is ideal (Creative Cloud).
- There's no need for prior knowledge.
- There are exercise files and study guides provided.
- Creating vector images for use on screens and in print
- Using Illustrator's time-saving tools and working quickly
- Creating brand identities and logos for clients
- Developing infographics, icons, and vector illustrations
- Tracing scanned artwork and creating scalable vector images from it
- Developing repeatable patterns for packaging, clothing, and office supplies.